We look forward to welcoming you to our school
Choosing a new school is an important decision, so we’d be happy to arrange a tour – just contact us. Whether you are considering entry into Year 3, or into another year group, or if you’re considering Reception entry and you want to see the whole primary journey, we encourage you to see and experience our school for yourself – get in touch!
Please visit our Wraparound Care page for more information on our full wraparound care before and after school.
Governors’ policies and supplementary information forms for admission
School Entry September 2018-August 2019
School Entry September 2019-August 2020
- 2019 2020 Admissions Policy
- 2019 2020 In Year Admissions Form
- 2019 2020 Supplementary Information Form
- School Admission Appeals Timetable
- School Admission September 2019 Key Dates
School Entry September 2020-August 2021
- 2020 2021 Admissions Policy
- 2020 2021 In Year Admissions Form
- 2020 2021 Supplementary Information Form
In-Year Admissions (including during the summer holiday)
As a voluntary aided school, we are our own admissions authority. You should apply direct to the school, if you are interested in applying for a place. During summer holidays, contact the school office via email firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to take application requests at any time.